COVID-19 Customer Update
Our customers’ health and safety are our top priorities. Here at Erdkamp Motors, we are taking the necessary preventative measures to ensure that our customers and employees stay safe. Currently, our dealership is open for business. We’re keeping a watchful eye on COVID-19 developments and will continue to update you via our website and social media during this time.
We feel it is in everyone’s best interest to proceed with an abundance of caution by following federal and local guidance to prevent its spread.
· If you feel sick, please stay home. It’s better for you and those around you!
· If you can conduct your business via phone or email (instead of in-person), please do so.
We love seeing everyone’s smiling faces, but we love it even more when we’re not spreading germs! Contact information is below.
· If you do need to stop by the shop, practice social distancing. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends 6 feet. And please don’t be offended if we don’t shake your hand; we’ll offer you a friendly smile instead! We also encourage you to please call ahead if you need to visit in person.
· If you have an appointment and would like to re-schedule, please let us know! If you are not comfortable being out and about right now, we respect that!
Here in the shop we are doing our best by:
· frequently washing our hands;
· regularly disinfecting frequently touched surfaces;
· wearing gloves whenever practical; and
· disinfecting “high-touch” surfaces of customer vehicles after we have been in them. **
We encourage you all to protect your health and the health of others by taking extra precautions to slow the spread of COVID-19. For more information, check out the Centers for Disease Control and Public Health Solutions websites.
One last thing…the COVID-19 situation is rapidly changing, so things may change here at Erdkamp Motors as well. We thank you in advance for your support, patience and flexibility!
The Erdkamp Motors Family
Take Advantage of Digital Retailing
Thanks to advancements in the automotive industry, you can all but buy a car from the comfort of your own home. Our staff would be happy to facilitate your vehicle purchase online so you don’t even need to visit our dealership to buy a new car. Feel free to browse our new and used vehicle inventory online, shop our current vehicle specials, value your trade, and even secure financing online from your computer or mobile device.
To make the process even simpler, we are also happy to provide at-home test drives and home vehicle delivery. We are committed to working with our customers during this difficult time, and are more than willing to adjust our typical car-buying experience for you.
Thank You For Your Support & Patience
We’d like to personally thank each and every customer for their support and patience during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding purchasing or servicing a vehicle during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or via phone. If you would like to stay informed on COVID-19 updates or learn more about preventative measures you can take to keep you and your family safe, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.